NCFA Statement - outcome of season deferred

Posted on Monday, March 30th, 2020

The NCFA office bearers, along with consultation with it’s members clubs, have decided that any immediate decision on the outcome of season 2019-20 shall be deferred until June 30th, or such a time before this, should the SFA/SPFL response group confirm a date for resumption.

We appreciate your patience at this time, and continue to wish you and your families safe and well.